FDIC ITAS II ATV2 TBOA
Contract Number: CORHQ-21-G-0443
Period of Performance:
Base Period: 09/01/2021 to 08/31/2023
Option Period: 09/01/2023 to 08/31/2026
The FDIC is a non-appropriated entity of the Federal Government. It is an independent government corporation created by Congress to maintain stability and public confidence in the nation’s banking system. The FDIC preserves and promotes public confidence in the U.S. financial system by insuring deposits in banks and thrift institutions. To accomplish its mission, the FDIC identifies, monitors, and addresses risks to the deposit insurance funds, and limits the effect on the financial system when a bank or thrift institution fails.
The FDIC seeks to create success across these major objectives:
- Development of scalable, secure, and mobile ready applications using modern cloud based services
- Transition and modernization of existing legacy applications from on premise to cloud-based
- Rapid and efficient application development, testing, and deployment using industry best practices
- Improved FDIC decision making by leveraging data integration, aggregation, and predictive analytics
- Innovation to include machine learning, artificial intelligence, and automation
- Efficient maintenance and sustainment of legacy applications
- Reduction in duplicative tools, services, and applications for efficient and effective management of IT capabilities
The FDIC requires support across the entire IT application lifecycle including: creation (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment), configuration, integration, migration, enhancement, support, maintenance, operations, decommissioning, and other associated services for all FDIC owned applications, either in use today or deployed during the term of this BOA. These services will be delivered via FDIC methodologies currently in use today, which will evolve over the life of the BOA to incorporate industry best practices as adopted and adapted by FDIC.
Pyramid Point of Contact
Contracts Department: email@example.com.