General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70
About IT Schedule 70
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from more than 5,000 certified industry partners.
For additional information relating to IT Schedule 70, please visit the GSA IT Schedule 70 Web Page.
Pyramid and IT Schedule 70
Pyramid is pleased to offer innovative IT solutions to federal, state, and local governments through IT Schedule 70. Services include:
- Cloud IT Services
- Computer and Networking Hardware
- Cyber Security
- Data Center and Storage
- IT Mandates and Initiatives
- Software and Applications
- Systems Life Cycles Integration
- Telecommunications, Wireless, and Mobility
Our Ordering Process
IT Schedule 70 offers a streamlined procurement process. For information relating to all of our services, please visit the GSA Advantage Web Page, an electronic online shopping and ordering system. Additionally, to use our IT Schedule 70, please follow these simple steps:
- Each service order should be accompanied by a performance-based statement of work to Pyramid clearly indicating the following:
- Scope of Work (SOW) or Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Place and Period of Performance
- Deliverables Schedule
- Acceptance Criteria (if applicable)
- If you estimate the order will exceed $2,500 (the micro-purchase threshold), fax your service order along with the SOW to Pyramid at fax number 703.553.8444. Or, you may e-mail the service order and SOW directly to Pyramid at email@example.com. For orders exceeding $500,000, the order form should be provided to additional GSA IT Schedule contractors.
- Place the Order by attaching the SOW/PWS to one of your agency's approved order forms:
- Standard Form 1449
- GSA Form 300
Pyramid Point of Contact
Contracts Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the Next Step
We've delivered successful solutions to federal agencies for more than 20 years. Learn how we can help your agency!