Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC)
Contract Number: HHSM-500-2016-00046I
Period of Performance: 02/21/2017 to 02/20/2027
About CMS SPARC
CMS SPARC is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quality (IDIQ) contract that will serve as a vehicle for acquiring healthcare information technology (IT) services at CMS. The contract has a five-year base period of performance with five option years. The vehicle is estimated to have a maximum contract value of $25 billion over the ten-year period of performance.
About Pyramid Systems, Inc.
Pyramid Systems, Inc. has partnered with federal and commercial clients for 19 years to deliver superior Information Technology (IT) and consulting solutions. Our capabilities include extensive experience in developing, re-engineering, and maintaining federal mission-critical IT systems, with a focus on the full software lifecycle:
- Business analysis; design; development; test; integration; deployment; and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) services
- A focus on Agile software development methodologies, as well as Iterative, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and hybrid methods
- Innovative cloud-migration of mission-based applications
- COTS-based and custom development and integration
- Experience with a range of technical platforms, tools, and operating systems, from COBOL/Mainframe to more current Microsoft or Oracle-based solutions
Additionally, Pyramid – a CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3-rated organization – offers Quality consulting experience in helping both large and small companies, as well as government offices, achieve CMMI, Lean Six Sigma, and related internationally-recognized quality and business process standards.
Pyramid and CMS
Pyramid is positioned to provide a full range of services and products in support of developing, implementing, and maintaining technology to support the CMS mission and business functions across the entire lifecycle of a program.
Pyramid is a CMS SPARC award holder, positioned to support the services under the SPARC IDIQ including:
- Initiation, Concept, and Planning Services
- Requirements Services
- Design Services
- Development Services
- Test Services
- SCA Services
- IV&V Services
- Maintenance Services
- SPARC Support Services
- Data Request Services
Pyramid Point of Contact
For information regarding IDIQ contracts, customer satisfaction, or CMS SPARC teaming coordination, please contact our CMS SPARC distribution list.