Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Personal and Other Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information users willingly provide that may be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or combined with other information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. Examples of such data are:
- Contact Information;
- Candidate Applicant Information;
- Background Information;
- Other Human Resources Information;
Other Information Collected
To make our website more useful to our users, our third-party service providers may collect certain information, including:
- Personal browser type
- Operating system
- Internet protocol (“IP”) address
- Domain name
- Date/time stamp for your visit
- Pages visited
- Referring pages
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
Collection of Personal Information
The service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: For example, when users sign up for a newsletter, download a publication, register for an event, or request information.
- Offline: For example, when you attend an event.
- From Other Sources: For example: publicly available databases, joint marketing partners, demand generation companies. Information allows Pyramid to isolate preferences and expand our service selections
Ways in Which We Use Personal and Other Information
We may use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service.
- To provide users with information of interest to you, such as information about upcoming events, news about products and Pyramid services offered.
- To provide the a full range of functionality to our users, such as arranging access to a registered account when applying for a position, or providing customer service.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality for users.
- To send marketing related emails to users with information about our site updates, new services and other Pyramid news.
- To analyze or predict users’ preferences to prepare aggregated trend reports for digital content usage and improve our site.
- To better understand our users to personalize interactions and provide tailored information.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To identify users via messages sent through our site;
- To comply with applicable US and International laws;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence;
- To cooperate with law enforcement during the protection and enforcement of our terms and conditions, our rights, privacy, safety, and property, including our affiliates.
Privacy – Under the Age of 18
We do not intentionally gather personal information from users under the age of 18. Should Pyramid become aware of such information, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe any such personal information has been posted, please contact us.
International Users of our Website
Any non-U.S. resident user of Pyramid’s website acknowledges and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in the privacy statement. In addition, your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of your personal information may be less protective than the laws in the user’s resident country. By providing such data, consent to such processing and transfers is given.
Access, Change or Suppress Personal Information
Any request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information previously provided to us, please contact us. Response will be provided consistent with applicable law.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ’AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PYRAMID SYSTEMS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE. PYRAMID SYSTEMS ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL PYRAMID SYSTEM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF PYRAMID SYSTEMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, AND THUS SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.