U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Quantitative Research Analytical Data Support (QRADS) – Channel 2
Contract Number: 50310218D0050
About QRADS Channel 2 – Analytical Tool Development Channel
The QRADS Channel 2 vehicle enables Pyramid Systems and the other IDIQ awardees the ability to provide the SEC analytical tool development expertise and services to support analytical research, reporting, investigations and examinations. Pyramid’s development and support services include:
- Application design
- Development of software prototypes, incorporating subject matter experts’ feedback
- Integration testing of applications and tools
- Support for user acceptance testing to ensure that the tools developed meet the analytical requirements of the end users
- Delivery of the software/tools to production
- Maintenance and enhancement of analytical tools
For additional information on the SEC QRADS – Channel 2, including the ordering process, guidelines, and points of contact, please go to https://www.sec.gov/.
Pyramid Point of Contact
Contracts Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the Next Step
We've delivered successful solutions to federal agencies for more than 20 years. Learn how we can help your agency!