U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Quantitative Research Analytical Data Support (QRADS) – Channel 2 and 3
Contract Number: 50310218D0050, 50310218D0021
About QRADS Channel 2 – Analytical Tool Development Channel
The QRADS Channel 2 vehicle enables Pyramid Systems and the other IDIQ awardees the ability to provide the SEC analytical tool development expertise and services to support analytical research, reporting, investigations and examinations. Pyramid’s development and support services include:
- Application design
- Development of software prototypes, incorporating subject matter experts’ feedback
- Integration testing of applications and tools
- Support for user acceptance testing to ensure that the tools developed meet the analytical requirements of the end users
- Delivery of the software/tools to production
- Maintenance and enhancement of analytical tools
For additional information on the SEC QRADS – Channel 2, including the ordering process, guidelines, and points of contact, please go to https://www.sec.gov/.
About QRADS Channel 3 – Database Development and Maintenance
The QRADS Channel 3 vehicle enables Pyramid Systems and the other IDIQ awardees the ability to provide the SEC with analytical database management expertise to assist in designing and maintaining data sets. Pyramid’s services include:
- Support of economists, researchers, and analysts
- Creation and maintenance of analytic data environment, while working with the Office of Information Technology (OIT)
- Knowledge of complex analytical tools, reports, and environments
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing and new extract transform and load (ETL) processes and system jobs
For additional information on the SEC QRADS – Channel 3, including the ordering process, guidelines, and points of contact, please go to https://www.sec.gov/.
Pyramid Point of Contact
Contracts Department: email@example.com.