General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) – Schedule 874
Contract Number: GS-10F-0083W
Effective December 28, 2009 for SIN 874-1 Consulting Services
GSA PSS Web Page
About GSA Schedule 874 Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The PSS program offers a full range of management and consulting services focused on supporting the improvement of federal agency performance and achievement of mission objectives.
For additional information relating to PSS, please visit GSA PSS Web Page.
Pyramid and PSS
Pyramid is a PSS Schedule holder for SIN 874-1 Consulting Services. Under SIN 874-1, schedule holders provide expert advice, assistance, guidance, or counseling in support of a government agency’s mission-oriented business functions. Pyramid is able to offer the following representative types of services and offerings using the PSS vehicle.
- Management or strategy consulting
- Program planning, audits, and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency’s mission-oriented business programs or initiatives
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized business training
- Policy and regulation development assistance
- Expert witness services in support of litigation, claims, or other formal cases
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
Pyramid has been providing IT and management consulting and advisory services to commercial and government customers for over 19 years, with a focus on business process re-engineering and automation, IT advisory services (e-government), quality management consulting, and asset and infrastructure management consulting. With the PSS award, Pyramid is positioned to more proactively address the needs of government agencies requiring consulting and advisory services.
Pyramid Point of Contact
Contracts Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.