- Who is Pyramid?
- Is Pyramid a Small Disadvantaged Business? Is Pyramid an 8(a) company?
- When was Pyramid founded?
- Is Pyramid CMMI rated?
- What else does Pyramid do to ensure quality results?
- Which government vehicles does Pyramid have?
- Who are Pyramid’s clients?
- Who’s on a Pyramid client team?
- Which development methodology does Pyramid use?
- Is Pyramid hiring?
1. Who is Pyramid?
Pyramid is a software solutions firm dedicated to developing, re-engineering and maintaining mission-critical IT systems. Pyramid delivers innovative software solutions – Software Development, Operations & Maintenance, and IT Strategy & Planning – to federal and commercial clients.
2. Is Pyramid a Small Disadvantaged Business? Is Pyramid an 8(a) company?
Pyramid Systems, Inc., (Pyramid) is a Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (WOSB, SDB). Pyramid successfully graduated from the Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) program, and received the distinction of being named SBA’s 8(a) Graduate of the Year for the Washington Metropolitan District.
3. When was Pyramid founded?
4. Is Pyramid CMMI rated?
Yes. Pyramid is a CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3-rated organization. We first achieved Level 3 in 2008 and have subsequently passed two re-appraisals, in 2011 and 2014.
5. What else does Pyramid do to ensure quality results?
6. Which government vehicles does Pyramid have?
7. Who are Pyramid’s clients?
Pyramid’s client community includes a range of government and commercial organizations that require software solutions to solve business and technology challenges.
8. Who’s on a Pyramid client team?
- Technologists – people who understand the breadth and depth of the innovative technology we provide
- Analysts – people who understand our clients’ businesses. They translate business needs into business solutions that include technical tools to help solve business challenges
- Quality Experts – independent group of professionals who focus on how we perform and function
- Project Managers – professionals who ensure we are able to deliver on schedule, meet client needs, and do everything we say we’re going to do
9. Which development methodology does Pyramid use?
Pyramid is familiar with a number of development processes. We do focus on Agile software development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban. However, we frequently turn to alternate methodologies (Iterative, RUP, Waterfall or Hybrid) to deliver the best solution for each client. Every software development project starts with an assessment of the need and client environment. Then, we choose the right method for the job.