U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) DIOMDS
Contract Number: SECHQ113D0045
SEC DIOMDS Web Page
SEC DIOMDS is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quality contract that serves as the platform for acquiring IT services for the Office of Information Technology (OIT), Office of the Division Information Office (DIO). Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Software Maintenance and Enhancements of new and legacy applications
- Application re-engineering and modernization initiatives
- New application development with full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) support including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, integration, testing and system deployment
- Production deployment including implementation of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software
- Documentation and Transfer of Knowledge
For additional information on the SEC DIOMDS vehicle, including the ordering process, guidelines, and points of contact, please go to SEO DIOMDS Web Page.
Pyramid and DIOMDS
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Office of Information Technology (OIT), requires services to deliver, support, maintain, and modernize a variety of applications and systems that carry‐out the business functions of the SEC. Pyramid provides to the OIT development and support services to include:
- Software upgrades and enhancements to legacy applications and maintenance (O&M);
- Application re-engineering, modernization, and integration;
- New application development with full Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) support;
- Configuration, deployment, and testing for solutions implemented using Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software; and
- System specifications and knowledge transfer.
Pyramid Point of Contact
Contracts Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.