Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST)
Contract Number: DTFAWA10A-00157
Effective for Functional Areas CSD, CSS, D&T, BAM, ES, and ATS
FAA eFAST Web Page
eFAST is the Federal Aviation Administration’s preferred acquisition vehicle for small business solutions, and FAA’s preferred vehicle for fulfilling agency small business contracting goals.
eFAST consists of multiple year, multiple award Master Ordering Agreements (which function as Blanket Purchase Agreements) with small businesses in various socio-economic groupings. The period of performance for the eFAST Master Ordering Agreements is a base period of five years, with two one-year options. eFAST provides for multiple contract types, including firm fixed price, cost reimbursement, time and materials, and labor hours. There are a total of eight functional areas covering a broad range of professional, technical and support services and solutions for the FAA and, on a limited basis, other government agencies.
For additional information on the eFAST vehicle, including the ordering process, guidelines, and points of contact, please go to FAA eFAST Web Page.
Pyramid and eFAST
Pyramid is an eFAST Master Ordering Agreement holder in six Functional Areas:
Computer & Information Systems Development (CSD)
Computer system development including Information Analysis/Business Intelligence, Database Analysis/ Design/Development, Computer Program Analysis/Design/Development, Computer System Analysis/Design/Development, Web Site Analysis/Design/Development, Graphic Design, Computer System Server Analysis/Design/Test, Developing Training Materials, Training, Information Assurance Analysis/Test, Enterprise Architecture, Information
541430, 541511, 541512
Computer Systems Support (CSS)
Computer system support including Technology Systems Architecture, Network Analysis/Design/Test, Computer System Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, Graphic Design
541430, 541511, 541512
Documentation & Training (D&T)
Documentation and training support including Analyze/Prepare/Edit Technical Documentation, Analyze/Prepare/Edit Business Documentation, Analyze/Prepare/Edit/Deliver Training, Analyze/Prepare/Edit/Deliver Computer Based Training
561410, 611420, 611430, 611512, 611710
Business Administration & Management (BAM)
Business administration and management including Accounting/Budgeting/Finance, Acquisition/Procurement, Administrative Management, General Management, Human Resources, Equal Employment Opportunity, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Event Planning, Process Analysis, Application Content Management, Office Management, Training, Developing Training Materials, Graphic Artist Services
541211, 541214, 541219, 541611, 541612, 541613, 541614, 541618, 561110, 561499, 561611
Engineering Services (ES)
Engineering services including Systems Engineering, System Analysis, Specialty Engineering, System Security, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, Test, Acoustical, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Astrophysics, Chemical, Civil, Combustion, Communications, Construction, Electrical, Environmental, Erosion Control, Geological, Geophysical, Heating, Human Factors, Hydraulics, Industrial, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marine, Mechanical, Nuclear, Operations Research, Developing Training Materials, Air Traffic Operations Analysis/Design/Development, Air Traffic Safety System Analysis/Design/Development, Air Traffic Management Analysis/Design/Development, Air Traffic Operations Training, Air Traffic Safety System Training, Air Traffic Management Training, Training
Air Transportation Support (ATS)
Air transportation support including Architectural, Electrical and Wiring, Environmental Remediation, Environmental, Facilities Support, Biological, Chemical, Energy, Hydrology, Physics, Radio, Safety, Security, Weather Forecasting, Services Meteorological
238210, 488111, 488119, 488190, 541310, 541380, 541620, 541690, 541990, 561210, 562910
Since inception of our company, we have successfully performed some 40+ projects relating directly to these six Functional Areas.
Pyramid brings a set of corporate credentials that are highly relevant to the eFAST MOA and the CSD, CSS, D&T, BAM, ES, and ATS Functional Areas:
- CMMI Maturity Level 3 Rating. Pyramid was certified as a CMMI Level 3 rated organization in 2008, and we use proven, documented, and standardized methodologies to ensure the quality of our systems engineering and maintenance and operations activities. Our methodologies and practices are housed in our Pyramid Process Asset Library, which is a SharePoint based information repository and collaboration environment used by our engagement teams.
- Federally Certified ANSI-Compliant Earned Value Management System (EVMS). Pyramid uses a federally certified EVMS and earned value management principles to support our engagements and to provide our clients with meaningful real-time information on the status of our work. Based on our EVM system and management approach, we can provide our clients with maximum visibility into our projects and any variances with regard to cost and schedule.
- SBA 8(a) Graduate of the Year in 2008 for the Washington Metropolitan Area. Pyramid was named by the SBA as their 8(a) Graduate of the Year for the D.C. region, which is independent validation of our organizational maturity and overall capability to meet and exceed the needs of our government clients.
- Proven methods and models for software engineering and maintenance and operational support. Pyramid is a highly experienced full lifecycle software engineering organization, and we have adopted industry best practices to guide our activities, such as Agile/Iterative development and ITIL® based operational support. These practices have been proven to reduce risk and cost for our clients.
- Iterative Solutions Development Capability, which is based on Agile and RAD methods, and is proven to accelerate development of complex information management systems, reduce developments costs, and engage our customers in a more collaborative manner to maximize outcomes.
Pyramid Point of Contact
Contracts Department: email@example.com.