The Pyramid culture is unique. You’ll feel it the moment you meet us. When you meet our team, you’ll be impressed. When you meet more of us, you’ll be more intrigued. If you meet still more, you’ll be captivated and won’t be able to stop yourself from joining us!
Keep reading to learn more!
- What’s it (really) like to work at Pyramid?
- What health and wellness benefits does Pyramid offer?
- How does Pyramid help employees prepare for the future?
- Does Pyramid support work/life balance?
- Is Pyramid a good fit for me?
What’s it (really) like to work at Pyramid?
We are enablers. We partner with our clients to ensure American prosperity. We commit to our employees with focus, inspiration and motivation – and by investing in their passion and careers. We live in harmony, share values and hold one another accountable. We deliver on our promises as a team. We celebrate. We are respectful. We like one another and we have fun!
When looking for our next talent, we first look at current employees. Those who demonstrate a commitment to company objectives, a willingness to learn and the talent to continuously contribute to the value of the company. We want them to take on new challenges and new responsibilities. It’s a win-win.
“Our people are creative, curious and committed to change for a better future – this is contagious.”
– Will D., Recruiting
What health and wellness benefits does Pyramid offer?
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance – for preventative and urgent care
- Life and Accidental Death insurance – to provide security for loved ones
- Disability benefits – to support employees as they get back on their feet
- Wellness incentive programs – to encourage healthy lifestyle decisions
- Personal health assistant services – to provide support to employees navigating the healthcare system
- Optional ancillary benefits – to support personal choices such as additional life insurance, dependent life insurance, and pet insurance
How does Pyramid help employees prepare for the future?
- 401(k) benefits – with a company match for qualified contributions
- Education assistance – to help defray the cost of continuing education and college study in job-related areas; and to support professional certification and participation in industry conferences and events in subject matter expertise
- Distance learning – to help develop and maintain technical and managerial skills. Accessible 24×7 from the office or remote locations
- Employee referral bonus program – to reward employees for identifying people just like them, to continue to foster a talented, committed work environment
Does Pyramid support work/life balance?
Pyramid is a big believer in the value of work/life balance. To be the best employees we can be, we all need people and passions outside of work to enrich our lives. Pyramid offers these benefits that support work/life balance:
- Paid time off – 10 federal holidays, personal leave and sick leave, so employees have the time they need to take care of life beyond work
- Commuter benefits – to ease the burdens of a daily commute to work
- Flexible spending accounts – to reduce the costs of qualified health care and dependent care expenses
- Community involvement incentives – to support employees, Pyramid bolsters employee contributions and participates personally in support of many worthy causes
- Diversity programs – as part of our commitment to providing a rich and diverse work environment that cultivates the best from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- Employee discounts – for family fun and relaxation reduced costs to health clubs, sporting events, theater, theme parks, and a wealth of products
- Awards and recognition – to recognize the impact individuals have on Pyramid’s long-term success
Is Pyramid a good fit for me?
If you’re looking for a workplace that’s invested in the growth of its people; that offers a dynamic environment where you can evolve yourself; that encourages you to connect on “nerd hubs” like GitHub; and, yes, that loves food trucks, lunchtime potlucks, happy hours and movie nights in the office . . . you may just have found it!
Check out our current openings now, to see if we’re looking for you!